Hey everyone, remember that new commercial I was talking about? Well, we're going to be having our official 'jingle' added to the commercial. And who did our jingle for us? Well none other than Three 6 Mafia, the Academy-Award winning rap group originally from Memphis, TN!
I was hoping to post a preview of the jingle here in the blog for you to listen to, but it seems blogspot.com may not support it. I'll keep trying, and hopefully we can have it posted on our shiny soon-to-be-relaunched website too! So if you're looking for new rims, maybe a new sound system to hear more Three 6 Mafia, or even just a fan of the rap group itself, come check us out at www.rimzulike.com, and keep an eye out for our website revamp!
UPDATE: 11/14/2012
Alright, as promised, our jingle is now hosted on Media Fire for your listening pleasure! Just go to www.mediafire.com, either sign in or create a new account (it's FREE), and look for Rimz U Like. You'll find our jingle in 'My Files.' Download, listen, and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment