Well, after much trial and error, we finally got it--what do you think of our new look?
Yes, I know it's not super fancy and flashy like some blog pages, but let's face it--I'm a novice, and I appreciate Rimz-U-Like, Inc for even giving me a chance to get this started for them. So there might be a few more tweaks and changes to the overall design, but I hope you, dear readers, are as happy with it as we are!
No, seriously--we would actually like to know what you think. This blog is for you to get updates about our company and what we do. Which means if you don't like it (can't read it, colors are hard on the eyes, the logo reminds you of when you were abducted by aliens...) we, and I especially, would like to fix it so you do want to come back and read my ramblings and info-dumps some more. So please, send me your suggestions, comments, ideas--even photos of said alien abduction.
For that matter, even if you don't have anything to say about the new look, drop us a comment anyway! If there's something you want to know about our company, or something you'd like to see an article about that relates to what we do, then let us know. Blogs, as you know, require a steady stream of information, so the more relevant information I can post to entertain and educate you on our industry, the better.
And in case you're wondering why on Earth I chose orange and black (aside from the fact that it looks really cool), well just look at our shiny new banner! The company logo represents what we strive to achieve: high quality products and service at an affordable price for our consumers. And by the way--if you know of a product line that you don't see on our website, just ask! We'll see about getting it in for you. Remember you can reach our representatives at 855-411-RIMZ(7469)!
No comments:
Post a Comment